- A charismatic take on the everlasting battle of nature which sees ManvsMachine's name as the seed behind the piece. Man vs Machine evolves into Nature vs Structure, Form vs Function and ultimately becomes a playful discourse about nature, animals and conflict.
Honda – KeepUp
- As part of the team at ManvsMachine I had the honor to codirect the new Honda advertisement 'KeepUp' for our client Wieden&Kennedy.
- A dark fast-paced film to promote the new Nike Hypervenom.
Nike Flyknit Lunar 3
- Step by step this piece reflects on the qualities of an intense run with Nikes new Flyknit Lunar 3 shoe.
- The pharmaceutical company Otsuka asked ManvsMachine to create three shortfilms for an interactive website about their new ADPKD treatment.
- My 2014 montage of commercial and self-initiated projects. An overview of commissioned work I've created as a designer, director and 3D artist, as well as my independent work.
UEFA Champions VFX
- For the guys at Designwerk London I created these visuals as a part of "Champions" – a documentary, commissioned by UEFA, presenting the history of the Champions League.
- A sample animation for the MotionDesign teaching guidelines developed for the Cinema4D creators MAXON.
- During the VIEW Conference 2013 in Turin, Italy I held a workshop for MAXON, presenting the benefits of Cineware, the new pipeline between After Effects and Cinema4D.
Audi Geneva 2013
- The press conference for AUDI in Geneva 2013 – a massive 3D animation triggered by movements of dancers in front of the screen.
- Exhibtion design for the show "Renewed Memories" on view in the Arcade Gallery in San Pedro, California from november to december 2012.
Am Ende vor dem Anfang
- "At The End Before The Beginning" is an experimental film on the topic of expectations – how we experience anticipation as social beings, individual person, and film audience. It is a surreal portrait collage of people loosing themselves in disappointment and unfulfillment. Whether or not we will get lost depends on our own will to break expectations of individual roles in society and perception of reality.
- A 3D-animated short about the (dis-)connectivity of the modern digital generation and the reality or not-reality they are living in.
- Promo clip for Toshibas new laptop series. Discovering the third dimension in the mystical environment of a digital jungle.
- Promo clip for Toshibas new laptop series. Abstract 3D animated shapes symbolizing the different features of the computer.
- Imagefilm about the upcoming introduction of the electronic ticket system for the whole Frankfurt area.
- Title and OnAir design for RedBulls newest episode of "ClimbingChronicles".
- Pyramids moving through empty rooms, gathering together to form the title of the legendary annual CrossMediaNight in Offenbach.
Chaos, Kosmos, Mu!
- An experimental film custom-made to fit the circular shape of a planetarium. A 1-minute ride through chaos, silence and enlightenment.